SBI has introduced the Outlook office 365 portal in replacement of earlier SBI EMS portal. This O 365 mail account is in collaboration with Microsoft’s enterprise resource planning with the State Bank of India.
What is SBI Office 365 (O365) – New EMS Login Portal
Earlier, the State Bank of India was using SBI EMS (Electronic Messaging Service) portal. This is for the purpose of sending electronic mails. But, with the advent of technology and enhancement of information system requirements, SBI has now shifted to the strategic partnership with Microsoft outlook.
Microsoft is actively associated with SBI for the development of the SBI Office 365 (O365) Portal.
Features of the new Office SBI 365
The main features of this new outlook portal are as under:
- You can work remotely with Microsoft team for your day to day banking operations.
- Employees can use multiple PCs at a time.
- Cloud storage options available with a specific security parameter.
- 24*7 technical support with a dedicated Microsoft team.
- The users can access it via android, iOS and desktop platforms also.
SBI Office 365 Outlook eMail access
To access your new SBI outlook email portal, All you need to do it following.
- Go to the official website of the SBI O 365 cloud portal at adfs.sbi.co.in.
- Sign in with your “User ID” and “Password”.
- These credentials are available to you only if you are an SBI employee.
- Access the portal for various services as you required.
- Please note that all services which were earlier available on the SBI EMS portal are also available here.
- In case, you forgot the password then, you have to change it in the following ways.
Change SBI EMS Login Password
In case, you need to change your office login password then, follow the below mention procedure.
- First, click the change your password button on the SBI office 365 login portal.
- Second, in the following screen fill up the details of your new password.
- Third, the new password length should be 8 to 16 characters long.
- In addition to that, there must be one uppercase, one special character and it must be alphanumeric.
- Please keep in mind that, you can not use your 5 previous passwords for updation.
- Even, you can not use the password which contains any word of your email address.
Help desk Contact Details of SBI Office 365 Customer Care
If you find any difficulty in accessing your Office 365 portal then, you can contact the helpline details given below.
- Email on [email protected]
This is not the official portal for SBI Office 365. You can directly contact your HR department for User id and password. Else, please visit the official website of the State Bank of India. However, for more details visit the sbionline.website and its services like net banking, credit card, mini statement, balance enquiry, and SBI HRMS portal.