SBH Online provides a lot’s of online features and options to their internet banking users to perform their task much easier. In this tutorial we gonna share that how you can check your balance online using internet banking. If you don’t have net banking account in State Bank of Hyderabad bank then you can check also our guides that we can provides step by step information to activate online sbh account .
Steps to check balance in SBH Online account
- Step 1) Visit the official website at Online SBH Page www.onlinesbh.com.
- Step 2) Login with your desired username and password.
- Step 3) Click on the login button after entered credentials.
- Step 4) Now you can simply click on the “Click here for Balance” button which you can see in the below snap.
- Step 5) If you want to check your last 10 transactions then you can also check it here by clicking at the transactions button.
- Step 6) After checked your online sbh savings bank account balance don’t forget to logout.
How to Check SBH Online Balance via missed call alert?
You can also check balance via their missed call alert service for more information follow the below steps.
- “REGSBH(space)Your Account Number” from registered mobile number.
- Sent this text message on 092234-88888 number.
- After send message you will received text that you have successfully registered for Missed Call Banking service is successfully activated on your mobile number.
- then you can check any time your balance via missed call to 09223766666.
- You will get your current balance after missed call.
(Example – REGSBH 3******8******9 and send it to 09223488888)
Hope you get complete information regarding to check sbh online balance enquiry. if you have any query then you can feel free to ask to them at their customer support number for better help. Don’t forget to share it on your social wall if you like it.