It is easy to track SBI credit card application status online by Pan number and mobile number by visiting onlineapply.sbi.co.in official website. A credit card is a unique system which allows user’s to utilise money online even if there is no balance in their saving or current bank account. You can use this credit balance anywhere from shopping to recharges and from movies to food.
Benefits of Applying SBI Credit Card
Each Bank’s credit cards comes with lot’s of offers, cash back, promotions and lot of features including foreign currency exchange and airport lounge access anywhere in the world. This all depends upon the card variant which you have selected including premium cards, corporate cards, signature cards, travel & shopping cards and exclusive partner cards.
SBI Credit Card Cash Back Promotional Offers
- One can purchase a refrigerator from the nearest LG store and pay back in EMIs with SBI card.
- The card can give a discount on the trip planned with Travel triangle.
- You can celebrate the festival season with central by getting 5 percent discount on sbi credit card online payment.
- There is also 5 percent discount if you shop at the big bazaar with your SBI card.
- If you purchase a diamond ring on the occasions from Joyalukkas with your credit card, then you can get I gram gold coin free.
Documents Required to Apply For SBI Credit Card
Below mentioned documents are required to apply for SBI credit card online or offline. Even if you don’t have an account with State Bank of India, You are eligible to get SBI credit card based on your credit bureau checks and internal policy checks of bank regarding credit card allotment.
- The very first needed document is identity proof of a person. i.e. Pan Card, Aadhaar Card and any photo id proof.
- Age required to apply must be above 21 years old and less than 60.
- The metro city income should have Rs. 18,500 per month.
- Another requirement is Address proof of the applicant.
- Last 6 month bank statement or Last 3 month salary slip if you are government employee.
- Latest ITR returns along with last 2 years ITR are required if you are self-employed.
After full filling all above requirements bank will process your application and status message will be sent on your applicant registered mobile number and email-id.
In fact, the users can also send the SBI online application for the credit card by creating a new account. The benefit of creating an account is that one can get all the information of the credit card including the statement, billed statement, un billed transaction and reward points etc.
SBI Credit Card Status Check Procedure @onlineapply.sbi.co.in
After submission of your application to Bank, you can check SBI credit card application status online by clicking here. You can also track exclusive credit card brand partners of State Bank of India like:
- IRCTC SBI Credit Card
- FBB Brand Partnership Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Credit Card
- Other Brands Credit Card
Steps to check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online
After 15 to 20 days passed of your submitted application, you may check your SBI credit card application status online by mobile number, pan number and reference id.
- Visit the following link https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/application-status.
- Now Enter your reference number which has given by State Bank of India.
- Enter your mobile no. with ISD code.
- Click to “Track” button to check your application status.
Also, you can create SBI virtual credit card online by following this steps.
If you have any complaints then, you can directly call to SBI customer care number to get better help support. We suggest you to wait at least 3 to 4 weeks after making an application to get your SBI credit card delivered at your home. Here we have given this information only for educational purpose to get details about application status. If you want to know more, please visit official website as this is not the official website. Also, please do not provide any of your confidential Identity information in the below mentioned comment box for your security reason.