SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners Portal Login specially developed for their Employees to check the Salary and Pension slip statement at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com website. The employee can also Apply for PF and Gratuity Nomination via HRMS SBI login.
The SBI Employees who want to check and view their Salary Slip, they should log in into SBI HRMS Portal to view full details with the statement. The State Bank of India Group provides SBI HRMS Portal facility to its stakeholders. If you are working with SBI Bank, you are eligible to log in to the HRMS SBI portal that you can use it to check your salary details online.
State Bank of India specially designed SBI HRMS Portal to its Employees. It can be used not just as a new employer especially it will use it all SBI employees across India who are working with State Bank of Group. SBI also launched MYHRMS mobile app to its employees to access the HRMS SBI portal anywhere.
The all SBI Employees who are currently working with State Bank of Group they can get all solution via using SBI HRMS “No Queue Mobile App” that would be very helpful to check, view and download salary, pension slip, etc whatever information you want to see. The SBI HRMS indeed very user-friendly which you can use it to check all information such as Salary Pay Slip, Check SBI Holidays, Nomination provident fund, View Pension Slip and Pension Plan, etc. You can also check your Loan status due to date information on SBI HRMS Portal.
- 1 SBI HRMS Portal Login: View Salary Slip, Pension Slip & Loan Status
- 1.1 Facilities of SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners New Portal
- 1.2 Types of SBI HRMS Login
- 1.3 Who can able to access HRMS SBI Portal?
- 1.4 Following Information which you can see on SBI HRMS Portal
- 1.5 SBI HRMS SAP Portal
- 1.6 Important Note Before Login into SBI HRMS Portal
- 1.7 How to Login into SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners Portal
SBI HRMS Portal Login: View Salary Slip, Pension Slip & Loan Status
- Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI), Government of India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Portal Name: Human Resource Management Solutions (HRMS)
- SBI HRMS New Portal Login Link: www.hrms.onlinesbi.com
Facilities of SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners New Portal
The State Bank of India HRMS staff & pensioner’s new portal provides various services for there retired employees, current main power, staff & another allied post on the new portal.
For their associate banks also (earlier separate but now merged into SBI) Are available on that portal.
These are the Associate Banks Employees can use HRMS SBI New Portal Facility
Earlier associates of SBI banks can also use the new portal facilities as per the list below.
- Telangana region State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- For Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
Types of SBI HRMS Login
This employee and staff login portal provides you two types of SBI HRMS login access details as under.
- SAP Login
- IRJ Login
Who can able to access HRMS SBI Portal?
- Only State Bank of Group current, retired employees and controllers can able to use this portal.
Following Information which you can see on SBI HRMS Portal
By logging in to the portal with your user id and password you can use the following services online for your reference.
- View Salary Pay Slip
- Pension Pay Slip view
- Apply for 4 in 1
- See Pension Plan
- Check Loan Status
- Set Nomination of PF
- SBI Holiday Dates schedule
- Account Balance Check
- Can also view Account Statement and Transactions
- Raise online complaint & view status
- Also available many other facilities
SBI HRMS SAP Portal
The State Bank of India also started SAP (System Analysis and Programming) system. It’s specially developed for capital management, career development, employee performance management and virtual classrooms for E-Learning. Employees can check the status of financial and Human resources through SBI HRMS SAP Portal.
Important Note Before Login into SBI HRMS Portal
- The HRMS SBI portal only developed for its Employees.
- You should have the correct user id and password to sign in to HRMS Portal.
- If you don’t have login details, you can contact the controller, IT Dept to get access.
- When you got correct login details you can follow the below steps to learn how to use it.
How to Login into SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners Portal
- Open SBI HRMS Portal at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on the login button to proceed.
- You need to answer the security question which appears on your screen.
- After answering a security question click to continue button.
- Enter the desired user id and password in the provided fields.
- The employee can also enter details via virtual keyword for security purposes.
- Now After entering details click to the login button.
- Done, now you can able to view your salary slip, loan status whatever you want to see.
- Once you have checked all the details don’t forget to logout button.
Read More: Activate SBI Net Banking Online
To know more information regarding SBI HRMS Portal you can visit the official website at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com. You can also contact to SBI customer care service department for better help support.