A customer of SBI desirous to get their SBI balance enquiry by missed call can get it by toll free number. They may use banks online balance check services by following certain methods like SMS alert, Missed call alert, via USSD codes and by visiting internet banking section of www.onlinesbi.com official website.
SBI is a premier leading bank in India providing quick miss call service to avail mini statement, loan enquiry or SBI balance enquiry facility to its bank account holders. The customers can easily use and take benefits of blocking ATM card and activate it at a later stage whenever the requirement is there. For enabling this SBI missed call service the very first step is getting registered with State Bank of India from your mobile number.
In competition with other Banks in India, SBI has set up a dedicated line which is the toll-free number for customer care enquiry of SBI account holders. With this Toll-free helpline number of SBI, you can get your account balance in the form of SMS or Text message, free of cost.
- 1 How to Check SBI Balance via Missed Call? Check Balance Enquiry
- 2 SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
- 2.1 Get Your SBI Account Mini Statement Online
- 2.2 Block Your SBI ATM Card Online or via SMS, Toll Free
- 2.3 Check SBI Account Balance by Mobile SMS
- 2.4 Various Numbers for SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 2.5 SBI Minimum Balance Requirement in Saving Account
- 2.6 Penalty Charges for Non-Maintaining Minimum Balance in SBI
How to Check SBI Balance via Missed Call? Check Balance Enquiry
You need to follow below-mentioned steps to check your SBI account balance simply be logged in to your SBI Online Net Banking.
- Open your browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or like anything.
- Then, type onlinesbi login keyword into search field and click to find.
- Click on the “Personal Banking” option.
- Enter your username and password which is provided by Bank.
- Click on ‘Click here for balance’ option. Now, the account balance will be shown to you.
- You can also check your last 10 transactions of your various SBI accounts under the same tab.
SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
- You are required to give a missed call to the SBI toll free number from your registered mobile number to get SBI account balance check details.
- Simply give a missed call to the number: 1800-112-211 and 1800-425-3800
- These two toll free numbers are free of cost to check your SBI account balance.
The bank account holders can use this SBI balance enquiry number to get their account details, anywhere from India.
Get Your SBI Account Mini Statement Online
- Type a message “MSTMT” and send it to 09223866666 to receive your SBI mini statement.
Block Your SBI ATM Card Online or via SMS, Toll Free
To Block your SBI ATM Card, Please find the below-mentioned procedure:
- The very first step is to send an SMS “BLOCK XXXX” to 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 digits of your card number).
- You can also get access of Car or Home loan enquiry, SMS “HOME” or “CAR” to 09223588888.
- If you do not know any short keywords then, you can get the full list of details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888.
- Sometimes, If you find these messages and services disturbing then, you can simply choose to de-register from the quick through the procedure of SBI by sending SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888.
Check SBI Account Balance by Mobile SMS
- Type “MBSREG” and send it to 9223440000. Soon after certain seconds, SBI will send you a default MPIN and your user ID.
- After receipt of MPIN, you can alter it by typing SMPIN[User ID][old MPIN][new MPIN].
- You must have to accept terms and conditions and send [SACCEPT][User ID][MPin].
- After all these procedures, you will receive a registration confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Various Numbers for SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|SBI Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|SBI Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676|
(XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).
|SBI Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
SBI Minimum Balance Requirement in Saving Account
The State Bank of India has decided to levy charges on non-maintenance of SBI minimum balance in saving the account. Here is the details of required balance to be maintained in your SBI saving account.
In case, this balance is not maintained there are charges to be debited in your SBI account.
Penalty Charges for Non-Maintaining Minimum Balance in SBI
If you failed to maintain above-mentioned minimum balance criteria in your State Bank of India savings account then, the following charges are applicable to you which are debited from your account.
Please make sure that your mobile number is registered and available in the SBI database. Without this, you can not claim the above SBI Missed call service. Alternatively, please contact your nearest branch and fill up the registration form to avail these services.